If style is the question, then this chair is the answer. Its decidedly contemporary profile is enhanced with plump cushioning and a chenille-feel upholstery, so pleasing to the touch. Rest assured, this chair in slate gray is sure to play well with so many color schemes.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Slate / Gray
Inches: 38" W x 38" D x 37" H
This item will be available for pick up or delivery in approximately 2 - 4 weeks. Shipping cost will vary depending on location. Professional assembly is available.